Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 63.86 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 39.14 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 36.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 13.14 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.43 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.14 views per day
- How To Be Assertive With Strangers 9.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.43 views per day
Tag Archives: master your destiny
American writer Henry David Thoreau is famous for once writing:
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
Many people live their entire lives as if they were at the mercy of their life circumstances. Now it's true that there are some things in life that we have no direct control over, like natural disasters and other people's behavior. But it's equally true that we often have more say in how our life goes than we think we do. For instance, we can choose to live on a fault line in an earthquake-prone city or we can choose to live away from hotspots of seismic activity; and some forms of communication are much better at getting a response that we would like from other people than others.
We have two choices in life: We can either submit to our life circumstances, give up our power and lead a life of resignation and often-not-so-quiet desperation; or we can choose to be the master of our own destiny.
If the idea of being the captain of your own ship sounds appealing, here's how we can do it:… Continue reading…