Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 80.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 61.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 43.43 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 23.43 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 12.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 11.29 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 7.57 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.29 views per day
- How To Stop People Pleasing And Start Facing Conflict
- How Power Postures Give You Greater Self-Confidence
- How To Deal With Someone Who is Upset
- Why I Got Upset In Guitar Class
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother
- Ten Signs That You Had A Narcissistic Mother
- Why Confidence Was the Best Drug Rehabilitation: A Recovering Addict Shares His Story
Tag Archives: masculinity
Today you're going to learn another tip for building your self-confidence: going to lunch with a male friend.
Often when we lack confidence, we tend to fall into a syndrome called Nice Guy Syndrome, and this has a number of effects and one of them often is that we think that we're much better relating to women than we are to men and we tend to avoid having really close relationships with other men.
Symbols are very important in a lot of cultures and many religions are filled with icons and symbols that signify things that we want to remind ourselves of. It's useful to have symbols so that we can remember certain properties or traits that we may forget during our daily lives.
So what I’m suggesting here is getting a masculine warrior symbol, something that you can hang around your neck like this, and I’ll show you mine. If you have a bit of a look, this is what mine looks like. It’s basically any kind of symbol or medallion that you can grab and hang around your neck that looks kind of cool to you, that you like and that has a masculine edge to it.
Hey there, it’s Graham from The Confident Man Project, and today I want to recommend this book to you. It’s called The Way of the Superior Man. That’s a pretty cool title. I mean, who doesn’t want to be the superior man, right? Well, let me tell you a couple of things that I really like about this book. But first I’ll read to you a little bit from the introduction:
The newly evolving man is not a scared bully, posturing like some King Kong in charge of the universe. Nor is he a new age wimp, all spineless, smiley and starry-eyed. He has embraced both his inner masculine and feminine, and he no longer holds onto either of them.
He doesn’t need to be right all the time, nor does he need to always be safe, co-operating and sharing like androgynous Mr. Nice Guy. He simply lives from his deepest core, fearlessly giving his gifts, feeling through the fleeting moment into the openness of existence, totally committed to magnifying love.
Well, that sounds pretty cool, doesn’t it? A little bit airy-fairy perhaps, but let me tell you a couple of things that I got out of this book that I really like.… Continue reading…
Hey, it’s Graham here from The Confident Man Project with yet another confidence building tip for you. And today I want to talk about the way that we speak. The way that we speak says a whole lot about our level of general self-confidence and how nervous we are in any particular situation.
So what you want to do is to practice speaking more slowly and more deeply, particularly if you’ve got a bit of a high-pitched voice or if you find yourself always speaking very quickly; you’re always in a rush to get things out and you’ve got to say what you’ve got to say.