Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 80.43 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 46.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 45.29 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 19.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 16.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 13.57 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 10.43 views per day
- 10 Flirty Texts She Won’t Ignore 10.29 views per day
- How to Cut Emotional Ties with Controlling Parents 9.86 views per day
Tag Archives: leadership
Hey there, it's Graham again, and today I want to teach you about how to learn the skill of public speaking. Now, before you start shaking in your boots, consider that public speaking is one of the number 1 things that you can do to increase your self-confidence.
Men's Groups are a stepping stone between group therapy and the real world, aimed at dealing with issues from a masculine perspective. You can be open and honest without being labelled sexist or worrying what the women will think. Traditional tribal groups passed on secret men's business to boys when they were initiated into manhood, but modern western society leaves most boys bewildered when we become men. This is one of the rare opportunities you get to discuss men's wisdom and pass it on.
A good men's group has a range of ages and life experiences, where everyone can both contribute and learn from each other. It's also an opportunity to get the fathering that you may have missed out on if your father was passive, physically or emotionally absent. Leadership of the group often rotates, giving you the opportunity to learn to lead other men. It's a chance to get in touch with your masculine power.
Many of the successful men I know are members of a men's group. They are highly recommended in Steve Biddulph's excellent book Manhood. I attend a monthly men's group, and find it tremendously valuable.… Continue reading…