Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 79.14 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 47.71 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 41.43 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 18.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 18.43 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 12.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 11.57 views per day
- Top 10 Flirty Things to Say 11.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 10.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
Tag Archives: humour
I've been at a humorous speaking workshop today, learning what I need to know to get into the comedy/speaking/seminar game. At one point I wandered up to the two cutest girls in the room to say hello. It's a very friendly environment because almost everyone there was from Toastmasters, an organisation that people join to develop their social skills and self-confidence.
So I wander up to say "hello", and one of the girls in the pair says: "So, you're the guy that's robotic, yeah?". It was a reference to a question I asked earlier in the workshop about how to be authentic expressing emotion when you're not a naturally emotionally expressive person. I explained to the girls that I'd had some feedback about this from my acting class, and that other people had compared me to Elliot Goblet, an Aussie comic with a very deadpan delivery. Something I didn't consider a compliment at the time!
Then during our chat she had another go at me! Right... game on! I started teasing her mercilessly: "Just because you get to district level in the International Speech contest is no excuse to treat your fellow Toastmasters like dirt, you know!… Continue reading…
I got this email from my friend Bradley yesterday, and was so blown away that I just had to share it with you. I do so with his permission, and with only minor edits to maintain our privacy. I have had such a positive impact on him, he's told me he'd do just about anything for me:
It is absolutely wonderful to hear from you Graham. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you but the last few weeks have been hectic to say the least. I have been busy but not quite as busy as you by the sounds of things. Great to hear that the book is still selling. I have some news for you too. I took your example and I invested in some cd's from David DeAngelo. My personal favourite is Cocky Comedy. I think that is what it is called. Anyway no sooner had I started to use his techniques before I hooked an absolute beauty. I am blown away by how well the system works. Anyway this one is a keeper.
Her name is Natasha, she is 24, brown eyes and jet black hair.… Continue reading…