Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 78.29 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 39.71 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 38.43 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 17.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 13.86 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 10.29 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.71 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 6.29 views per day
Tag Archives: fun
Hey there, it’s Graham from The Confident Man Project again, and today I want to give you my number 1 tip for building your confidence with women, for getting exercise, for just having a lot of fun. This is an absolute showstopper. You’ve got to go do this if you haven’t already done it. So what am I talking about? Well, I’m talking about learning to dance.
Now, for me, I want to all boys’ high school where playing rugby and getting your head kicked in was kind of the way to be the macho man and be a bit of a hero, and the whole idea of dancing sounding a bit kind of gay to me, to be honest. I didn’t think I would be doing that.
How wrong I was because women absolutely love men that dance. There are genetic biological reasons for that. In the animal kingdom, a lot of animals use dance as a way of attracting their mate, and a lot of that same programming is built into the brains of human beings as well.