Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 69.29 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 37.29 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 37.14 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 15.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.43 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 9.86 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 8.71 views per day
Tag Archives: feelings
Hi, I'm Graham. I had 18 years of formal education - that's 12 years of primary and high school, and then another six years at university studying engineering - and during that time, I learnt a lot about how to think but very little about how to feel or how my emotions worked.
In fact, I can't remember in that entire time a single class where I sat down and had a teacher teach me how my emotions work.
Now, possibly maybe in art classes or in music classes or maybe even in English they might've come close, but really nothing all that direct and concrete.
And that's a shame because, fundamentally as humans, we're all driven by our emotions. All our behavior is an attempt to either move towards pleasure or move away from pain.
So emotions are absolutely key to getting what we want in life. They're also the key to a successful relationship, especially with women.
So in the rest of this article, I'm going to give you a quick introduction into how your emotions work.
Hey, it’s Graham here again and if you were to ask me the question, “What’s one book that you could read that would help you to improve your communication skills, get on better with women and men, help you deal with conflict better, make you a better person, just make your life flow more easily and generally improve the quality of life here on the planet?”, one book every human should read is this one.
It’s called Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg. Let me try to hold it straight. And I highly, highly, highly recommend this book. In fact, I would say if you are only able to read one book on personal development or self-help or whatever, how to live a better life, anything, how to self-actualize, this would be the book to read.