Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 78.43 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 41.43 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 36.00 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 19.14 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 15.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.86 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.43 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 6.57 views per day
Tag Archives: dad
Today you're going to learn about improving the relationship that you have with your father. Your relationship with your father has a massive impact on your sense of self as a man and your general level of self-confidence. And this exercise is going to be particularly easy for you if your father is still alive.
If he’s not still alive or you don’t have any contact with him, that’s going to be a little bit trickier. But this is primarily for guys whose fathers are still alive, and the idea here is that you go and connect with your father in a way that perhaps you haven’t done before.
If you’ve already got a great relationship with your father, that’s cool. If you see him regularly and you spend some one-on-one time with him, then that’s exactly what you want to be aiming for. But if you haven’t, here’s how to make that happen.