Subscribe via EmailProcessing...
Follow The Project
Become a Confident Man
- Gain Self-Confidence, Assertiveness & Self-Esteem With The Confident Man Program
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent
- How To Cure Your Mental Illness
- How Joining A Men's Group Builds Your Confidence
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood
- Do You Have Mother Issues?
- Overcoming Reluctance To Approach Women
- Online Course to Build Self-Confidence is Fun, Easy & Free!
- How to Flirt with a Norwegian Porn Star
- Promote Your Website, Blog, Product or Service Helping Men Become Confident Here
- Resolving The Money Riddle by Paul Blackburn
- Contact Us
- What is Confidence?
- Submit Your Links To The Confident Man Carnival
Recent Forum Topics
Tag Archives: confident man carnival
Welcome to the April 29, 2012 edition of the confident man carnival, bringing you the best tips for approaching, meeting and relating to women from across the net.
David Leonhardt presents What A Girl’s Makeup Says About How To Approach Her In A Bar posted at Barwhiz Blog, saying, "A girl tries to make it easy of us guys to let us know how to, or even if we should, approach her at a club. From the clothes she wears, to her hairstyle, and even her make-up, girls are always giving us guy’s subtle little clues if they are interested in us or not. Here is your guide to reading her makeup."
Zac Sky presents Building Self Confidence - Daily Comfort Challenges posted at Zac Sky . com.
Chris presents How To Face Your Social Fears (Gradually) posted at How To Do Better In Loud, Crazy Group Conversations, saying, "A pretty detailed look at the principles of how to face your social fears - could be applied to meeting people, approaching women, etc."