Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 78.86 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 52.29 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 37.00 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 23.00 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 14.00 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.71 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.57 views per day
- Ten Signs That You Had A Narcissistic Mother 7.43 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 7.43 views per day
- How To Be Cool 7.14 views per day
- How To Stop People Pleasing And Start Facing Conflict
- How Power Postures Give You Greater Self-Confidence
- How To Deal With Someone Who is Upset
- Why I Got Upset In Guitar Class
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother
- Ten Signs That You Had A Narcissistic Mother
- Why Confidence Was the Best Drug Rehabilitation: A Recovering Addict Shares His Story
Tag Archives: Beyond Success
Do you have money problems? If so, I recommend you check out Paul Blackburn's book Resolving The Money Riddle which will teach you how to identify and resolve your subconscious blockages to wealth and help you create a positive mindset around money.
Paul originally wanted to call this book How I went from Sweet FA to $10 Million a year in 18 Months, but his wife and business partner Mary felt this was an inappropriate business title and they settled on Resolving The Money Riddle instead. Nevertheless, he still managed to slip his preferred title onto the front cover as the tag line.
The theme of the book is that the most important factor in your financial success, or that of your business, is the grey matter between your ears. As in other areas of life, our mindset is everything. For Paul, running a business isn't about the money; it's a personal development opportunity that will push your boundaries at every turn. In other words, it's about how you develop as a human being.
Resolving The Money Riddle teaches you that to be successful with money in your business and personal life you need to:… Continue reading…
No man is an island: If you want to grow into a mature confident man, you need good male role models and mentors around you. Ideally you'd come across these mentors naturally in your father, uncles, extended family and community where you grew up. But if the men around you weren't fantastic role models or lacked something that you needed... then you need to look further afield.
One such mentor for me has been Paul Blackburn, also known as Coach Curly, from Australian personal development company Beyond Success. I first met Paul at a 3-day Think And Grow Rich conference in Sydney, Australia. Plenty of speakers spoke that weekend about all aspects of wealth creation, but Paul's message about connecting with my heart resonated most with me.
The first thing that was obvious about Paul was that he's an extremely entertaining speaker. His stories are funny and engaging, and I could really relate to where he was coming from. He also seemed very real; he didn't seem to be hiding behind the façade that a lot of speakers use to protect themselves on stage. Either he'd honed his craft to the hilt, or the guy really was just being real up there.… Continue reading…
The way we think has a profound impact on our self-confidence and our success in life. Paul Blackburn and his team at Beyond Success run a great workshop called Resolving The Mindset Riddle that teaches how to deal with our thoughts more powerfully so we can have the confidence and success in life that we really want.
Positive thinking sounds great in theory, but trying to change our thoughts by sheer force of conscious effort rarely works. The key to changing the way you think on a deep and lasting basis is to recognize that most of what goes on in our heads actually happens subconsciously. The conscious part of our brain that we're aware of is relatively small and insignificant compared to our subconscious, which is much more powerful. We don't usually like to admit this, but our subconscious is actually running the show. If you've ever noticed a conflict between what you wanted to do and what you actually ended up doing, it's because your subconscious is in charge.
We're not usually aware of what's going on in our subconscious, but we can get a clue by tapping into our emotions which arise from the subconscious part of our brains.… Continue reading…