Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 41.17 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 31.67 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.83 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 7.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 7.67 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.00 views per day
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness 6.33 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: appearance
Here is yet another confidence building tip fresh from my backyard. And today I want to talk to you about changing your appearance because if there's one thing that makes a big difference to our confidence it's making a big change in our appearance and then going out in the world and experiencing what happens when we do that and how other people respond to us.
So there are two events that I want to recommend that you get involved in which help raise money for charity and change your appearance at the same time which means you get to feel good about yourself for two reasons: firstly, you'll be helping other people; and, secondly, you'll be building your confidence.
Hey, it's Graham here from The Confident Man Project. Today, I have a suggestion for you which you might notice I've got a little bit of facial hair going on here and that's because I haven't been shaving for about a week now. So I've got about a week-long growth.
If you want to make a big change in your life, one of the big ways to do that that's pretty easy and dramatic is to make some change in your personal appearance. For instance, if you've never had a beard, well, try growing one. If you always have a beard, try shaving it off. If you've never had a mustache, try growing one of those. If you always have on, try shaving it off.