Whether you meet a woman in person or online, it’s generally a good idea to start off with an opener that will help a woman let her guard down a bit around you.
Don’t know where to start? Here are some suggestion on complements for women upon your first interaction.
Compliment the following things:
- Her eyes- As the saying goes, “the eyes are the window to the soul”. Complimenting someone’s eyes are your way of saying “I see you, and I think you’re a beautiful person.”
- Her smile- The great thing about complimenting a woman’s smile is that it encourages her to smile more in your presence.
- Her lovely voice- This encourages her to talk to you more, both in person and on the phone.
- Her style- Women typically spend lots of time getting ready, carefully putting their outfits and make-up together. Speaking from experience, it feels really good when someone truly recognises your effort and individual style! If you compliment her on this, she will feel appreciated and like you really “get her”.
- The way she carries herself- Complementing a woman on how she carries herself brightens her day and boosts her confidence.
- Her sense of humour- Women are rarely encouraged to be funny, so when she does make a joke and you appreciate it, you’re letting her know it’s okay to let down her guard and be herself around you. This may sound strange or archaic to some of you, but some men actually tighten up a bit when a woman is funnier than he is.
- Her intelligence- By complementing her intelligence, you’re communicating that you value her thoughts and input.
- Her laugh- This makes her feel safe to laugh more around you.
- The way she looks today- This makes her feel beautiful and appreciated by you.
- Her warmth- This complement makes her feel feminine and cherished by you.
The great thing about complimenting these things in a flirty way is that they come across as sweet and sincere versus creepy.
Women love to be noticed regarding these things; it’s a great way to make them blush and make them open up to a flirty conversation.